GT Embalming Service Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub domains, unless expressly excluded by their own Terms and Conditions) and Geoff Taylor trading as GT Embalming Service Ltd, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or Users mean any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (a) contracted by Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd and acting in course of their contract or (b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All Content included on the website, INCLUDING the content uploaded by password Users, is the property of Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for own personal, non-
a. Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen, tablet, and smartphone.
b. Print a copy of the password protected Content.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without written permission of Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
5. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd makes available on the Website (The Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for part accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd is liable to update information on the website.
6. Whilst Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for that of their personal details and their computers.
7. Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-
8. Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part, or the whole Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting in negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law , Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd accepts no liability for
(a) Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or opportunities;
(b) Loss or corruption of any data, database or software,
(c) Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
14. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
15. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision)is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law, All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd details
19. Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd of 56 Bevendean Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 8PF operates the Website www.gtembalming.co.uk.
The registered VAT number is 728729.
You can contact Geoff Taylor trading as G T Embalming Service Ltd by email on email@example.com.